How to clock in on HR Geniee
There are two ways clock-in on HR GENIEE, the regular clock-in, and the Offsite Clock-in.
With the regular Clock-In, this is to be used by employees that are reporting to the office.
The Offsite Clock-in is to be used by employees that are to report at the client's or customer's location. i.e, Nokia's Office, Smile's Office.
How to mark attendance using the regular clock in
- Open www.hr.projectgeniee.com in your browser, you will get a prompt to provide your official email address as the username, while providing your password as illustrated below;
- Click on the Login Button to gain access to your profile.
Upon successful login, you will be redirected to a Dashboard where you can see all activities on your profile at a glance
- If you are on the webpage for the first time you will get a prompt to allow location access as shown below, tick the "Remember this decision" box and click on the "Allow Location Access".
It is very important to click on Allow Location Access because the App largely depends on this information to be fed into your browser
- Click on "Clock In" button under the wristwatch image
- Upon successful submission, you should get this message "Great! Form submitted! Your coordinates are 6.436384206938407,3.4656813364098324 and you clocked in from 8 Omorinre Johnson Street, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria."
- You are advised to confirm your submission for that day by clicking on the Attendance button
or the Attendance menu, then select Daily attendance Report from the submenu
Note: Ensure you not 30 metres away from the office environment when using this app for Regular clock in, otherwise use the Offsite clock In
Error Messages and Resolution
Error! Pls kindly turn on your GPS and grant HRGeniee permission to use it
Error! You cannot clock in twice. You already clocked in earlier today.