If a project requires Car Rental and the PM did not set his Rental Budget when activating the project, the PM will be required to set his rental budget before he can assign a car to the project. Follow the steps below to create a Car Rental Budget
- Go to Car Rentals --> Car Rental BudgetRequest
- Click on the edit icon in front of the project you want to edit
- And select YesCar Rental Reqd?Click on
- field, specify the number of days the car would be used forCar DurationIn the
- field, specify your car rental budget for the project. This budget represents the total amount you intend to spend on Car rental for that projectCar Rental BudgetIn the
- Click on Set Budget button to set your Car Rental Budget
If the sum of the Car Rental Budget and the Project Budget is more than 40% of the project’s PO Value, the CM will be required to review/accept the request before it can be accepted. But if otherwise, no further action will be required by the CM; the PM can immediately go ahead to request Car Rental.