Acceptance Update Module
Updating of acceptances just got easy, we have prepared a guide below to follow;
- Move your mouse over to Acceptance Update Module (This can be seen on the main menu)
- Under this module, you should be able to see Project Acceptance, Pending Acceptance, and Acceptance Summary
Project Acceptance: This is where acceptance should be uploaded. To go about that.
- Ensure you click on the Project Acceptance which is a sub-menu under the Acceptance Update Module.
- There you should see all the lines of projects that require an acceptance upload.
- Search for the project you intend to upload an acceptance for using the search button at the top of the project acceptance table.
- Click on the pencil icon in front of the project after which you should be taken to the acceptance upload page.
- Right in front of the Upload row(the last row) click on choose to select an acceptance, look for Acceptance % row, type the percentage of the acceptance signed by customer i.e 20,50, 70 etc.
- Use the date picker to pick the date the acceptance was signed.
- After which you have carefully followed all the steps above click on the save button.
Pending Acceptances: Here is where you will get to see all the projects that the acceptances is less than 100%. i.e when a project has 60% acceptance or no acceptance at all, such project falls under Pending Acceptances and once the project has up to 100% you will no longer see the project under a project with pending acceptances
- You may as well use the search button if you are looking for a particular project, you can search using the Project Id or PO number.
Acceptance Summary: This page shows the percentage of the acceptances signed and as well as the amount signed with the acceptance upload all at a glance.
- If there is a piece of particular information you are looking for, You may use the search button while using Project Id or PO number for the search
To update acceptance as 100% project needs to be marked as work completed.