How to Clock-In on 'Geniee using the Field Activity Module
The idea of using the field activity module is to keep track of your presence at a location, more like a register book where you will have to write down the time you get to work. At any point you Clock-In, it is very important to Clock-Out as soon as you are done with your activities in that location.
Kindly follow the process below to clock in onGeniee
- visit www.projects.projectgeniee.com using google chrome or firefox,
you should have a page that looks exactly as the illustration on step 2
- Provide your username and password as shown below
- On the Navigation Menu, mouseover Field Activity Module and click on Field Activity Master
- Click on the plus icon, you will get a prompt to allow location access as shown below, it is very important to click on Allow Location Access
- Select your country and ensure all field marked with asterisks are not left blank
- Ignore the Start_Lat and Start_Longt field and hit the Add button
Please note that you have acknowledged your presence in that location and bear in mind that you will need to clock out as soon as you are done with all your activities in that location. Click here to check the process on how to Clock-Out on Geniee.