TCL Project Funding -> Project FundRequest Modify
Fund request can only be modified if a request was rejected by CM or Auditors
Fund Request modification process
- To modify any fund request, on the Navigation Menu take your mouse over TCL Project Funding from the sub-menus click on Project FundRequest Modify.
- you should see all the list of fund request that has been rejected either by the CM or the Auditors.
- Click on the pencil icon to modify any of these requests, from here you still have the opportunity to modify almost everything relating to the fund requests ranging from the Business Week, Forecast ID, Resource Type, Payment Heads, Fund Disbursement, and Fund Details.
- On the Fund Details tab look out for the Fund Status field, choose Ongoing from the list of options only if you are collecting part of the total amount budgeted for the project. If you are raising the last fund request for this project or collecting the remaining balance left chose Completed.
- Ensure to take a second look at these corrections before hitting on the save button.
- Follow up with whoever rejected the request.