TCL Project Funding -> Project FundRequest
Kindly follow the steps below to raise funds request that are tied to any projects;
To raise any fund request, ensure that your weekly forecast cycle for the current week has been completed and approved by all parties.
when typing in amounts do not use floating numbers i.e 6676.8, you can round this up to 66769 and remove any extra spaces before, in-between, and after these numbers
- On the Navigation Menu mouse-over TCL Project Funding, from the Sub Menu click on Project FundRequest.
- You should see all the list of projects that you can raise funds for.
- From the lists click on the pencil icon to raise a request for any of these projects
- By default, you should be on Project Details tab, scroll all the way to the middle of the page to where you can see a field named Business Week, choose the current week
- The Forecast ID fields should populate automatically or if you have more that one forecast ID, kindly refer to your weekly forecast for the appropriate ID to use.
- Click on the Payment Head tab, this is where you will be required to state the purpose of your current fund request and amount needed. Kindly fill in the appropriate fields avoid using floating number and ensure to clear any extra whitespaces before, between and after the amounts.
- Click on Fund Disbursement tab, you will need to provide the individuals that you are sending these funds to which can be more than 1 but must not exceed 5.
- To complete the fund request process, click on Fund Details tab and fill in the total sum of this request (Total amount of Payment Heads or Total amount of Fund Disbursement) in the field named FundRequest Amount, avoid using floating number and ensure to clear any extra white spaces.
- Type your remarks in the FundRequest Rmks filed, this can be a summary of your request or any additional information for reference.
- Click on the Save button, then you should see a green alert at the top of the page indicating that the request was successful
- Follow up with your CM for approval, thereafter you need to follow up with your local finance for payment.
If you followed the steps above yourreuest should be error free.