Fund Request Approval
To approve any fund request raised by the PM, only the CM has the right for this approval and he can only approve fund request coming from his country only.
Follow the steps below to Approve Fund request;
- On the Navigation Menu, look out for the TCL PROJECT FUNDING, mouseover to reveal submenus
- Click on FUNDREQUEST APPROVAL
- You should see lines of Fund request pending your approval, to approve any of these
- Click on the pencil icon
- PROJECT DETAILS tab shows the overview of this request, check carefully for approval or rejection.
- PAYMENT HEADS tab shows what the fund is going to be used for
- FUND DISBURSEMENT tab shows who is getting the fund
- On the FUND DETAILS tab, you may choose to approve this request or reject
After a thorough review by the CM click on the Save button to update your selection.